Wild Card Brewery is recruiting for a full time Sales Manager. The role will primarily cover the London region with occasional travel further afield.
We are a fast-growing, award-winning, independent craft brewery based in Walthamstow, East London. We are community-focussed brewery with a passion for great beer. This is an exciting opportunity to join our fast growing team of passionate beer lovers.
Whilst we are ideally looking for someone with experience of sales in the drinks industry (or a related field), we would consider a candidate new to sales if they impress us.
- Represent the Wild Card Brewery brand out in the field. Identify and win new sales accounts.
- Targeting both the on and off trade.
- Selling to direct accounts and working closely with distributors.
- Manage existing accounts, by telephone, email and in person.
- Resolve draught beer dispense issues with assistance from Wild Card Brewery’s technical staff and external technicians.Work closely with warehouse staff to resolve delivery problems.
- Raise sales orders.
- Generate excitement for new product launches from our ever changing specials range.
- Meet regularly with Directors to plan sales strategy.
- Working varied hours (this will occasionally include some evening and weekend time).
- Create sales reports for Directors.
- Implement / arrange training for staff at key accounts.
Skills & Attributes
- Positive attitude with lots of energy
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Resilient and determined
- Self motivated and able to work using own initiative for large parts of the day.
- Able to solve problems, think on your feet and remain calm under pressure.
- Strong negotiation skills. Able to achieve win wins and demonstrate understanding of what impacts Wild Card Brewery’s margin.
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills.
- Enthusiasm for and knowledge of craft beer.
- Capable of working with Google Suite.
- Eligible to work in the UK
Wild Card Brewery is a London Living Wage certified employer.
Competitive salary (negotiable depending on experience).
Apply by sending a cover letter and a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Previous brewing experience is an essential requirement for this role
This is a full time position.
Solo Shift Brewing - to include the entire brewing process, from measuring ingredients to filling the fermenters, to dry hopping the beer.
Testing - To include fermentation tracking, forced fermentation tests, and any other testing required.
Working closely with the Head Brewer to ensure the production, packaging & warehousing of all Wild Card Brewery beer to trade and to the public.
Your day-to-day activities to achieve this will include:
Shift Brewing to schedule - willingness to work flexible hours required
Ability to perform manual handling tasks safely
Stock and inventory management
Prepare for the brew ie. Ensuring the tanks are full & at the right temperatures
Weighing & measuring ingredients
Monitoring the brew process from start to finish
Taking & recording regular measurements during the brew & fermentation
Post primary fermentation processes - Including dry hopping.
Ensuring high standards of cleanliness throughout the brewing process and subsequently
Washing and cleaning brewing containers and the work area
Act as an ambassador for the Wild Card Brewery brand at all times.
Any other relevant duties that are required of you.
Practical and hands on
Work well as part of a team.
Strong work ethic
Willingness to take responsibility
Clean Driving License
The role involves shift work, including early mornings, evenings and some weekend work.
Contact William at email@example.com
We're currently looking for casual staff to work at both of our tap rooms.
- Bar exp. preferred but not essential
- Interest in beer/craft beer
- Team Player
Interact with and serve customers
Keeping the premises clean
London Living Wage
If you are interested please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org